As a traditional service provider, we attach great importance to the prevention of gambling addiction. Therefore, and in order to keep you updated about the latest findings and procedures, our player protection measures are subject to regular reviews. Our gambling experts are specifically trained in all matters related to gambling operation and the identification of gamblers at risk of becoming addicted. In such cases, our player protection representative will gladly provide you with advice. He is the first contact person when it comes to addiction potential and responsible for the development and consequent implementation of our social concept. In order to ensure immediate action in case of need, all data and information is forwarded to him.
Players at risk of addiction as well as their relatives are welcome to get in touch with us anytime, just as described under Immediate help.
Wiesbaden Casino supports project for addiction prevention
We support the German association "Sucht- und Jugendhilfe e.V.". We believe that this association does an outstanding job and, by issuing the magazine "Sucht-Hilfe", it offers a valuable contribution to addiction education and prevention.
We are taking player protection seriously
You are afraid that your relationship to gambling or that of a relative might be problematic? Then don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Our player protection representative is a trained and competent contact person.
- Discuss gambling behavior in private conversations.
- Let us inform you about the possibility of a gambling suspension.
Our assessment of problematic gambling behavior is based on the findings and the procedure of the established South Oaks Gambling Screen. In case of a gambling addiction, we will put you in contact with a qualified and professional advice centre.
Don't hesitate to call us
Player protection representative:
Phone: +49 (0)611 536 150
Get in touch
Our trained experts always have a sympathetic ear for you. So don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
We will treat your enquiry confidentially and introduce you to our player protection representative without delay.
Our office hours are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 14:00 and 16:00 pm. Of course, you can also make an appointment.
Our goals are to make you feel comfortable, to spend enjoyable hours with you, and to make you keep us in good memory.
Therefore, we would like to ask you for a little favor: Please take part in our short test the next time you visit our casino. Just be honest!
Our little self-check is made up of 9 questions:
- Do your thoughts frequently revolve around gambling, e.g. around new winning strategies or plans of how to raise money?
- Have you already tried to gamble less or control your gambling behavior and found it difficult?
- Has your gambling behavior ever lead to problems in your relationship with people close to you?
- Have you ever tried to gamble more often or longer to get just as excited as the last time?
- Have you tried to hide your gambling behavior from other people?
- Have you ever felt uneasy or stressed when you had little or no chance to gamble?
- Was there a point when started to gamble more frequently because you were hoping to make up for gambling debts?
- Have you ever done something illegal to gain money for gambling?
- Has someone ever paid your gambling debts because you were in a desperate financial situation?
If you have answered one or more questions with "yes", you should be aware that your gambling behavior could be deemed critical or even problematic!
The used reflective questions are the property of the website
These questions are used with the friendly permission of BZgA (German Federal Centre for Health Education).
If you think you or one of your relatives might be at risk of a gambling addiction, don't hesitate to ask an advice centre for help.
Bundeszentrale für gesundheitliche Aufklärung
For anonymous enquiries and conversations
BZgA hotline: +49 (0)800 137 27 00
Fachberatung für Glücksspielsucht im Suchthilfezentrum Wiesbaden
Schiersteiner Straße 4
65187 Wiesbaden, Germany
+49 (0)611 / 900 48 70
60322 Frankfurt/M, Germany
+49 (0)69 / 15 05 90 30
63067 Offenbach, Germany
+49 (0)69 / 981 95 30
Wenn Spiel zur Sucht wird (literal: when gambling turns into addiction)
A brochure issued by the German Federal Centre for Health Education.
Information and contacts related to player protection. Issued by Wiesbaden Casino.