No matter whether you’d like to challenge Lady Luck, tempt fate or test the probabilities for their truthfulness, we look forward to your visit. In order to ensure that access goes as smoothly as possible for you, we’d like to provide you with some information:
- The entrance fee for the classic game (day ticket) is € 2.50. (free entry until the end of 2021)
- Admission to our gaming machines is free.
- To play in our classic game or our gaming machines, you’ll need your identity document, an identity card or an official photo ID.
- The minimum age is 18 years.
- We ask you to kindly wear appropriate clothing (including shoes) that is in keeping with the ambience of Casino Wiesbaden. A business look is not required. We do allow casual clothing. However, outfits bearing offensive prints, club jerseys, sportswear, “hoodies”, heavily torn jeans, shorts for men, tank tops, sandals, flipflops and boots with visible laces as well as headgear are not permitted.
Our hand vein scanner enables you to get to your favourite game even faster and cheaper. All you have to do is to let us scan your hand once and store the scan together with the data from your identity card – and your hand is now your unmistakable key to access the casino in the future.
Prove you have a lucky hand as soon as you arrive: all hand vein season tickets are half the price of a normal season ticket.
Cash machines are of course at your disposal. We also accept almost all major currencies and traveller’s cheques.